RAWAP’s prime resolve is to provide excellence in training and technical assistance to small municipal and non-municipal systems, rural water districts, and wastewater districts with populations less than 100,000. The following objectives will be pursued;
- To provide awareness to rural communities
- To promote technical information to rural communities
- To indigenize water technologies
- Capacity building of local institutes and communities in water resources
- To provide platform for local water experts to share their expertise water e.g., irrigation, environment and GIS
- To provide all type of consultancy to all type of organizations on water
- To collaborate with international and national Water councils, associations and regulators.