The objectives for which this Association established is to Provide Awareness , Technical Assistance, Training to assist water resources development in rural areas of Pakistan and as follows:
- To provide the latest information, knowledge and technical assistance to protect public waters and improve the quality of life in rural areas of Pakistan.
- To provide clean water for drinking by installation of tube wells and hand pumps to the rural community.
- To construct the mini dams, rain water harvesting ponds and water storage tanks for the purposes of agriculture, home usage and live stocks.
- To provide excellence in training and technical assistance to small municipal and non-municipal systems, rural water districts, and waste water districts.
- To provide awareness about water reservations and to protect water resources.
- To promote technical information to rural communities.
- Capacity building of local institutions and communities in water resources.
- To provide platform for local water experts to share their expertise in water e.g. irrigation, environment and GIS.
- To collaborate with local, national and International organizations, Associations and regulators to solve water issues of the Rural Areas of Pakistan.